It is very easy to add text on the canvas. Just follow the steps within the app when you have already started drawing:
- Tap on the Text button to insert a text.
- It will bring a screen with pre-entered text such as "Enter Text Here..."
- You can erase the text and add the exact text that you want it to be added on canvas.
- Once you add text, please tap the color-wheel button, next to the Keyboard button. To set the color of the complete text, select the appropriate color, and adjust it by taping and changing the color circles.
- If you want to change font style, tap the Aa button, next to the color-wheel, and select font style to set. Please verify the right tick on the right side of the selected font style on the list.
- Similarly, you can apply Bold style to text using the B button, if you need to. (some font style may not support Bold style)
- Once you complete this, tap any of the Done buttons on the popup to minimize the Text section. This will allow you to 'preview' how the text looks on canvas.
- Just in case you want to adjust the text (example change text color), you can tap the respective button(s) again to change and tap Done.
- When the text section is minimized at the bottom and you tap Done, the text will be added to the canvas.