The DrawingApp comes with 2 convenient options - recurring subscription and one-time purchase.
a) The recurring subscription renews automatically to make a hassle-free experience. Not just that, in case you would like to go with a subscription, you can choose one from different frequencies like weekly, monthly, or yearly.
The price for the US is as below:
- A pack to allow absolutely free initial 3 days trial and then just USD 5 per week
- USD 9 a month if you prefer a monthly plan
- Initial free trial of 3 days then just USD 30 if you go by yearly plan - most people go with
[the prices are true at the time of writing this, can be different from time to time and other countries]
b) Alternatively, you can buy a lifetime purchase and enjoy using the app without worrying about any subscription.
The prices are revised (mostly reduced) from time to time. So, you can refer to exact pricing:
- On the AppStore page where the DrawingApp is listed, you will find under In-App Purchase expansion
- Within the app when you open it and start drawing, you will be displayed a screen to select preferred option.
Your AppStore account takes care of its fees, and the plans renew automatically (unless it is one time). Also, you can get the receipts via your Apple account that you may need.